Tuesday, October 25, 2011

4 Best webcams for webcam models

 I recently got a question from a reader and beginning Camgirl that wanted me to get to some of the fundamental topics of being a profitable webcam model. Of course, I knew that I had been blowing off certain article topics MAINLY because I was wanting to educate my fellow Camgirls on the psychological side of rearing your naked body in front of all to see-which can be a daunting task when you consider some of the weirdo's out there that we have to deal with. Geesh!

With this being said though, one of my biggest tips for making more money online is to have a high-quality show and this can be greatly improved with a really good webcam, since this is the portal that makes us girls so much money. It would make sense NOT to skimp here, lest our shows be blurry with crappy sound and streaming issues, which can SERIOUSLY happen with a cheap webcam. Granted, some girls do just fine with a cheaper webcam while others seem to have nightmarish issues.


When in doubt, spend a bit more money for a high quality webcam. Luckily, in this day-and-age of technological improvement it seems like webcams and personal computers are getting more affordable.

Without further adieu, the following are the Top 4 Best Webcams for Webcam Models to improve the quality of your shows and increase your paychecks!



Microsoft LifeCam Cinema 720p HD Webcam





The video quality and sound seem to do really well on Microsoft's attempt at entering the webcam world. In a recent, unofficial poll I conducted with some of my girlfriends that also do webcam modeling, several of them enjoyed using this surveillance-looking webcam because of its high-quality video feed and clear sound. Of course, this webcam works seamlessly with instant-messengers and Skype, which is great for the independent  Camgirls and anyone that simply want to have a better chat with their mum or Bff! The software can be challenging, but overall, I give this an A- grade for this particular webcam. For roughly $50 or so, you can get one of Bill Gate's latest contributions to the tech world. Enjoy!




Logitech WEBCAM C910 FULL HD 1080P




I think I will always be pretty partial to Logitech, mainly because developing webcams is their MAIN business, which makes me a bit more confident in their technological claims. I must say, this is my happiest purchase (roughly $70-$75 online) and I use this specific webcam on a regular basis with work and even personal use for overseas conversations via Skype. The picture is very nice, crisp and clear and the sound is solid as well. This model seems to be pretty quick and "smooth" at re-focusing when I get blurry during late-night sessions, etc. so consider that a plus, too! It seems like I have issues using HD, but I rarely us high-definition since it almost seems redundant if you have a good webcam. For the price, I have to rate my personal webcam an "A". It definitely does the job.

Logitech 720p Webcam C905





This is another great Logitech webcam with impeccable video quality and good sound. I cannot say enough about SOUND when you are doing a private webcam session with a gentleman! It is so pivotal to be able to hear what the fellow is saying so that a smooth conversation is enjoyed. This sleek, webcam at around $75 definitely does the audio portion of a webcam session pretty well. I wish the cord of this webcam would be a bit longer and securing this webcam on top of your computer can be difficult, but where there is a Will, there is a way. If you already have this webcam, go ahead and make it work to your needs. Just pay close attention to the video quality and audio more than anything. I don't care what the webcam LOOKS like as long as the streaming quality is crisp and high-quality. Overall, I rate this webcam as a B+ unless you have a laptop (for the shorter cord) and then I rate it as an A-.


Logitech QuickCam Orbit AF USB Webcam

Yes, I have a total of THREE of the top 4 webcams as Logitech, but I have used this brand the most out of any other webcam, and so have my friends in the camming world, and much of my tech advice is solicited from them. And they all seem to get a long well with Logitech webcams. Now, if you have been a Camgirl for a while and you are looking to make an upgrade purchase, the "Orbit" is the "Mercedes of webcams" at a price-tag of just under $100. However, the image quality and some of the cooler things you can do on this webcam (advanced features, etc.) are pretty cool. Like most Logitech's out there, it easily transitions into Skype calls BUT it cannot "clip" to your computer screen and must be placed on a flat-surface for optimal performance. I also have to rate this particular webcam as an "A".

In most cases, if you have compatible equipment (i.e. the right computer for your webcam-which is mostly all new computers) then you shouldn't have too many issues. However, the high-quality streaming video and audio quality can "make or break" some phone calls with impatient clients. My rule of thumb is, the more you charge per minute, the more likely it's a decent idea to "splurge" for the extra features that might add a little something "extra" to the late-night sessions.

Did I miss some great webcams? Then, please, by all means comment below and give me your webcam picks that you have had success with. Or, just say HI or offer any topic ideas for future Camgirl Advice and Tips that you would like to see explored!

Now go make that cash from those silly boys...;)



Cheers:)

Lisa X
www.camgirl-advice.blogspot.com
www.twitter.com/CamgirlAdvice
Camgirl.Advice@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'll reply ASAP! Ciao!

Lisa X