Sunday, April 17, 2011

How foreign girls make money like American girls

As an American Camgirl I have an advantage, as do all my American Camgirl peers, and the advantage is that I speak perfect English and I know the subtle nuances of American culture (in short, I read American magazines, books and watch American TV-unless you count Vicky Cristina Barcelona, which is a super-hot film). Basically, I'm easy to talk to since MOST of my customers, as well as many other Camgirls I know, are American boys. However, if you have some exposure to English then you'll probably do fine like girls in Brazil or Colombia or even Mexico. Canadian girls are essentially American, but with a bit more chic, European culture and a little less tan. They totally rock and their paychecks keep them performing week after week.

Yup. American boys are not necessarily the horniest lads of the land but on average, they have the deepest pockets. And this is the name of the game. After all, nobody REALLY wants to shake their tail-feather for 6 hours straight if you are only making $1.99 a minute! I'll cease my blabbering.

My point is, if you want to make the most money per hour camming then you need to adjust and adapt to a culture that will LIKELY be your biggest set of clients. And these clients speak English and are generally American boys that watch The Simpsons, phart a lot, love watered-down domestic beer, and want to see a big bootie get spanked. In a nutshell, they're brats with money. And for the most part, they are tolerable brats so the excess of $100/hour makes it reasonable to get a bit kinky.

However, as I've mentioned before, you still need to run your chat room how YOU want it, while maintaining that fine balance of alluring the clients into handing over their wallets and credit cards. Camming is so much more mental than physical, when you really notice what the very successful girls do. They are more than just a pretty face.

TTyl...

Cheers:)

Lisa X
http://www.camgirl-advice.blogspot.com/
www.twitter.com/CamgirlAdvice
Camgirl.Advice@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'll reply ASAP! Ciao!

Lisa X