Thursday, May 5, 2011

Noxzema for a blemish-free booty

Last year, as I'm strolling the AVN and enjoying the festivities that Vegas has to offer, I chat it up with a starlette that claimed her flawless booty was in large-part due to her daily butt-lathering of a healthy dose of Noxzema. Yes, the tingly face cream (also, very nice for the face in my personal opinion) made from eucalyptus leaves that Koala bears LOVE to eat. Well, I love Koalas so anything THEY like, I'll give it a shot. Plus, it feels amazing and has been around for a long time, which gives me confidence that what I'm putting on my face won't be causing any issues.

Okay, so first off, let's look at the name "Noxzema" and sound-it-out..."No-eczema" is what I hear. And it just so happens, eucalyptus oil, which is the primary "tingly" ingredient in Noxzema is great for MAJOR skin issues like eczema. It is this refreshing smelling oil that has a lot of magic in it's plant-based fatty-acids.

Now, I had heard this tip before but at the time, it went in one ear and out the other. This time, I tried the Noxzema technique my friend Jennifer suggested and have been noticing clearer, smoother skin on my bum. Just in time for my arrival back to camming after my sabbatical.

The coolest thing about the tingly face (and butt) cream is that it is CHEAP and can be purchased ANYWHERE, which is nice because sometimes you only have a Wal-Mart to choose from and not a Sephora! But alas, a true lady always prevails, regardless of the situation.

It is also suggested to drink ONLY water in order to flush your pores out regularly if you are having issues with any blemishes on your titillating tush or fantastic face. Ever since I stopped drinking diet sodas, it has been much easier skin maintenance. And a daily wake-up and massage on my tail-feather has had me smiles ever since.

Try it. Even if your butt is awesome:) Ta-ta for now...;)


Cheers:)

 Lisa X
 www.camgirl-advice.blogspot.com
 www.twitter.com/CamgirlAdvice
 Camgirl.Advice@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'll reply ASAP! Ciao!

Lisa X