Sunday, April 17, 2011

I have been away for a while...

Without sounding like I want too much attention, I have been completely off the internet for the last few months, as I was "clipped" by a trollie in San Fran visiting my cousin. Um, getting "clipped" sounds innocent enough until it puts you in the hospital (ICU for 3 days). I feel sheepish about the accident but the entire time I was getting better, I wanted to get back to sharing good information with the fellow camgirl. I'm back and I'm better than ever...almost...I won't be camming for probably another month, but good camgirl advice galore is in store.

I'm taking topic suggestions as well, so if there is something that you need more of an enlightenment, give me a shout.

Now, go look both ways when you are hangin' out downtown and make that money girl!

Cheers:)

 Lisa X
 www.camgirl-advice.blogspot.com
 www.twitter.com/CamgirlAdvice
 Camgirl.Advice@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'll reply ASAP! Ciao!

Lisa X