Monday, October 4, 2010

Only show your face in ‘Private’? Yes.

There are many ways to make money as a live chat hostess and it simply comes down to what you are comfortable with. For most girls, they will let it all hang out to get every private they can. With this being said, there is NOTHING wrong with trying to make as much loot as possible while you decide to cam, maybe in between jobs, or it’s just something that turns you on and the money doesn’t hurt. Either way, get that money girl!
However, there are a percentage of gorgeous, curvy women out there who are seriously considering camming for the extra income but want SOME sort of anonymity while doing this. While camming is virtual sex it is still something that some people would rather be discreet about. Camgirls everywhere are making plenty of cash while only showing their face during an exclusive “private”.
And nobody knows this better than Camgirl Tabetha Bonez. She laments, “At first, I did show my face in the ‘public chat’ to try to entice privates when I worked with LiveJasmin. I took a break from this and wanted to come back eventually but I really wanted more discretion when I was camming so I decided that I would only show my face in a private. And if I still felt weary about the guy, I would ask to do cam-to-cam in order to give me peace of mind. Granted, there’s a very, very small chance you will bump into someone you know but I like to cover all my bases.”
"While camming is virtual sex it is still something that some people would rather be discreet about. Camgirls everywhere are making plenty of cash while only showing their face during an exclusive 'private'."
Tabetha Bonez goes further with some odd results as a result of the increased discretion while camming. “The results I found surprised me a lot. I ended up getting roughly 10% more privates by concealing my face. With this said though, I use my big lips and a bit of personality and flirting to go exclusive. My lips are the only part of my face that the ‘public’ gets to see without taking me private. It has worked really well.”
“The results I found surprised me a lot. I ended up getting roughly 10% more privates by concealing my face." Tabetha Bonez

This trend of concealing at least some of your identity is nothing new. The whole reason lingerie is “sexy” is because there is a bit of mystery involved in the equation. Burlesque dancing revolves around revealing only so much until the climactic end-in our case, an exclusive “private” show. And if you’re good enough, you may be able to do your live cam shows for multiple guys during your live chat show.
The entire premise of this article is to expand the perception of what is possible in the adult world of camshows, which means more possibilities and this means more jobs for broke girls, globally. I mean, there have got to be a TON of women out there that desperately need to make $500-$1,000 a week camming but don’t really want their face being easily viewable. By putting on a top-notch show you can start calling your shots and showing your face whenever you want, concealing your identity as effectively as possible

"The entire premise of this article is to expand the perception of what is possible in the adult world of camshows, which means more possibilities and this means more jobs for broke girls, globally."
Heck, there are plenty of Camgirls that do NOT have sex and specialize in penis-humiliation, financial domination or just plain ol’ vanilla domination. They do what they want and have really found what THEY are good at and ran with it. If you’re not totally comfortable with what you’re trying to do via XXX cam sites then find what you are comfortable with. And do it to the best of your ability. It’s not rocket science. Don’t make it any harder than it is in your own mind.
With all this being said, I have heard other girls that have had success by only revealing certain “assets” and still making $25k-$50k a year. Of course, more can be made and there are a lot of different revenue streams that will be discussed later but this isn’t a liberal estimate but an approximation for what the average Camgirl can do with consistent, albeit easy-going work-ethic. If you’re a big-time hustler that can make it happen then $100k/year doing cam shows is not impossible.
Stay triumphant. Stay consistent. Stay tuned for more pocket-swelling tips.
Cheers :)

Lisa X
http://www.camgirl-advice.blogspot.com/
www.twitter.com/CamgirlAdvice
Got other ideas to share on this blog?
Email me your experiences and we can gladly do some cross-promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'll reply ASAP! Ciao!

Lisa X